5 Easy Steps to stop anxiety-induced chest pain
The symptoms of anxiety attack will respond to anxiety-control techniques, like deep breathing and relaxation exercises. Here is one powerful technique to immediately stop chest pain:
(It is best done sitting but can also be done standing or lying down)
1. Sit with your back straight and your hands in your lap or on your thighs. Close your eyes. While doing this keep the tip of your tongue touching the top of your mouth.
When you inhale – do it through your nose. Exhale through your mouth. Ready?
2. Start inhaling slowly for 4 seconds (count them in your head not out loud). Push out your stomach and fill your lower lungs first like that. Then the rest of the lungs are filled.
3. Hold your breath for until you count to 7.
4. Exhale comfortably for 8 seconds.
Try to imagine that all the anxiety is leaving your body while you are exhaling. You are letting it go.
5. Pause for 2 seconds without inhaling (very important) and do this one more time.
Repeat until you feel your chest pain gone. And it will be!
Acupuncture has also proven effective in slowing the nervous system to retrain the body to not respond to feelings with adrenaline. Schedule your acupuncture appoinment now!