Come as you are. You are perfect for yoga. We believe one's path in yoga is as unique as the individual, and our class offerings reflect that belief. We pride ourselves on leaving no one out.
Availability & pricing varies by location.
We'll meet you on the mat.
Leave your cares and worries at the door.
01. Remember to sign-in upon arrival and order your drink from the tea bar, where it will be ready for you after class.
02. Arrive to class on time or early with an empty stomach.
03. Use your own yoga mat or rent one of ours for $1.
04. Keep conversations quiet.
05. Leave shoes and belongings outside the studio in a cubby.
06. Alert your teacher of any injuries.
07. Silence cell phones and leave outside the studio.
08. Wear comfortable clothes, not too baggy nor revealing.
09. Arrive free of strong smells and perfumes to respect others with allergies.
10. Let your teacher know if you will be leaving early.