Come as you are. You are perfect for yoga.
We believe one's path in yoga is as unique as the individual, and our class offerings reflect that belief. We pride ourselves on leaving no one out.
We'll meet you on the mat.
Leave your cares and worries at the door.
01. Remember to sign-in upon arrival and order your drink from the tea bar, where it will be ready for you after class.
02. Arrive to class on time or early with an empty stomach.
03. Use your own yoga mat or purchase one from us.
04. Keep conversations quiet.
05. Leave shoes and belongings outside the studio in a cubby.
06. Alert your teacher of any injuries.
07. Silence cell phones and leave outside the studio.
08. Wear comfortable clothes, not too baggy nor revealing.
09. Arrive free of strong smells and perfumes to respect others with allergies.
10. Let your teacher know if you will be leaving early.
Sign up for classes on our website or by downloading the Serasana or MindBody App. Class times and teachers may change which are viewable on our website.
Due to limited space, we have to enforce our cancellation policy. Classes cancelled less than 4 hours are considered a late cancellation. Our late cancellation fee is $15 that will be charged to your credit card.